Starting next week, I'd like to open up the blog to anyone interested in telling their barefoot or minimalist running success or failure story (or at least the story so far!).
Here are some areas I'd love hear you write about:
- How did you get started? What triggered your interest?
- What injuries, or other set backs have you faced?
- Have you experience ridicule from others? How have you dealt with it?
- What do you run in, barefoot or other footwear? How has you choice changed as you've experimented?
- If you live in a colder climate, how do you deal with running in the winter?
I'll gladly proof the article for you, link to your site, or a site of your choosing, and make sure it's clear exactly who wrote the post. I won't publish the article until you've had a chance to review it on the site.
If you're interested, get in touch with me at email@example.com.