For the next few weeks I'll be answering questions regarding barefoot running and being barefoot in general. I have about 10 questions already queued up. The plan is to answer one question a day
Although each question/answer will be a separate blog entry, the full list will appear in one page on the FAQ section in the menu.
If you have a question which you're like answered please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this post.
Here is the list of questions to be answered so far:
- Aren't your feet filthy?
- Won’t people (or other runners) look at me funny when I run barefoot?
- How does a runner transition from shod to barefoot?
- How do you run without tearing up the bottoms of your feet?
- What if your feet are already ruined by bad shoes and bad technique?
- Are some surfaces better than others for barefoot runners?
- Is there any empirical research supporting barefoot running?
- Why do my calves hurt so much now that I’m running barefoot?
- Does barefoot running hurt?
- How can you run on pavement?
- Why do you run barefoot?